GB continues to develop alliance networks to share knowledge and know-how of successful partnerships between major enterprises and venture companies in the IT industry.
Overview of “GBAF : GB Alliance Forum”
- “GBAF” is an association of about 200 people in IT industry who are responsible for business development and partnerships with venture companies.
- Business matching between over 100 big enterprises and venture companies in the IT industry
Activities of GBAF
- Periodical conferences
- Strongly-focused seminars, forums and meetings
- Business matching with ventures, business plan contest of ventures
Typical members of GBAF
- Corporate planning departments
- Business development departments
- Corporate venturing departments, M&A/Investment departments
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry